The Marketing and Public Relations Manager position with Anchor Health Properties will provide support for all company verticals including Development, Acquisitions, Property Management and Leasing. The strategy and execution of our marketing and public relations activities plays a critical role in the overall success of the organization and we are looking to bring more consistency and expand our opportunities with the creation of this role as an internal position. An ownership mentality and positive, can‐do attitude is a baseline requirement for all Anchor team member, as each is an ambassador of Anchor to our clients, vendors and tenants.
The primary function of the Marketing and Public Relations Manager position is the creation and execution of a comprehensive marketing and public relations plan for Anchor Health Properties. We are seeking a highly qualified, motivated and enthusiastic individual for our rapidly growing organization. This position is responsible for managing all aspects of marketing and PR at the corporate level and support of the individual platform functions on a day‐to‐day basis. The candidate should have strong writing and communication skills in addition to a natural eye for formatting, colors, and appealing aesthetics to ensure a professional, brand consistency. This is an outstanding career opportunity for a creative professional to be part of a passionate team. While consideration will be provided to other locations, the Company’s preference is for this person to be based out of our Charlottesville, VA, or Philadelphia area (Wilmington, DE), regional offices.
Job Responsibilities include (but are not limited) to:
• Manage all marketing materials, website updates, and social media presence on behalf of the Company
• Responsible for corporate messaging development and distribution
• Be the last point of contact with Company deliverables before they are published/distributed ensuring all formatting, aesthetics and content are in‐line with Company standards and expectations
• Proactively generate ways to advance the Company’s brand in industry trade publications, digital media, speaking opportunities, conference participation and other forms of advertising
• Actively market and promote Company news and project development, property management and acquisition activities including formal press release distribution, article development / pitch, social media, etc.
• Prepare and manage leasing materials and project marketing materials as needed
• Ghost write articles on behalf of Company/key employees
• Responsible for the distribution and content of eAlert (electronic company newsletter)
• Assist team in the preparation of new business materials including RFQ/RFP responses, new business meeting pitch and prep, presentations, etc.
• Develop branded materials as needed: PowerPoint Template, RFQ and other supporting materials
• Manage and assist the team in maximizing membership potential with various local, regional and national memberships, associations and affiliations (Chamber of Commerce, HLNDV, ASHE, etc.)
• Create the annual marketing plan/budget
• Implement the annual marketing plan
• Continually evaluate the public relations strategy
• Ensure documents and marketing materials are current, accurate and properly reflect the brand and desired messaging
• Performs other duties as assigned which are in the best interests of the Company
This description is meant to be an outline and is not intended to list all duties and responsibilities.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrate ability to think creatively and independently
• Advanced design knowledge / experience
• Strong work ethic and motivation to succeed
• Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail necessary to prioritize multiple initiatives and projects
• Demonstrate a professional level of verbal, written and listening skills
• Ability to create and assemble attractive marketing materials
• Working knowledge of design and implementation software necessary for the job function (PPTX, Prezi, Word, PDF, MailChimp, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Facebook, Adobe InDesign platform or Adobe CC, etc.)
• Work well with a team
• Knowledge of healthcare, real estate and/or medical office space considered a plus
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree required
Please contact Katie Jacoby with all inquiries.