Company: Buchanan Public Relations
Job Title: Office Manager
Location: Ardmore, PA
Office manager sought for thriving, fast-paced, dog-friendly public relations firm in Ardmore (soon moving to Bryn Mawr). Duties include:
• Regular office duties such as answering phones / opening mail / getting coffee going / ordering and managing supplies
• Bookkeeping – using QuickBooks to pay bills, issue invoices, etc.
• Serve as assistant to the executive management team (keep an eye on emails, incoming mail, help prep team for meetings, etc.)
• Pitch in on account service, as needed (research, media lists, writing and editing, etc.)
• Keep the agency moving in the right direction
Ideal candidate will be exceptionally organized, excel at time management and multi-tasking, be able to anticipate needs and opportunities, have familiarity with QuickBooks, Word, WordPress, Excel, Adobe Creative Suite and Power Point, be comfortable and familiar with social media, have strong oral and written communications skills, and like dogs. Experience in or familiarity with public relations and / or media landscape a plus. Writing experience highly valued.
Position may be either part-time (15-20 hours a week in a job-sharing role) or full-time. The office is open from 8:30 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. Willing to consider recent college graduate who comes with outstanding organizational skills and eagerness to learn.
Salary commensurate with experience. A full benefits package is available, including 401(k).
Buchanan Public Relations is a full-service public relations, social media and crisis communications firm. We are the Philadelphia affiliate of the Public Relations Global Network. We take our clients and their work very seriously. Ourselves, a little less so.
Resumes to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.