Company: JFK Communications
Location: Skillman, NJ
Job Description: A growing public relations firm specializing in healthcare and life sciences public relations seeks an energetic and self-starting college student or recent graduate with excellent research, organizational, and writing skills who has an interest in healthcare/life sciences public relations. Our firm is focused on delivering high-quality service and measurable results for our clients. The internship experience we offer is different in that you’ll be able to contribute directly to agency marketing work and business development, as well as some operational tasks.
• Assist CEO in various operational tasks
• Assist with life science account/Biotech/Pharma work and business development
• Plan and lead social media and marketing initiatives
• Develop/curate text and multi-media web content
Salary/Job Requirements: $10/hour – 40 hours per week
• Pursuing college degree or recent college graduate in public relations, communications or journalism
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Team player attitude/self-starter/professional
• Ability to organize and prioritize work
• Previous PR internship and/or social media experience highly preferred
Ideal candidates will be available to work full time during normal business hours, with the option of having additional hours. JFK Communications is located in Skillman, NJ, which is located just north of Princeton and about 30 minutes from New Brunswick.