The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia is seeking an undergraduate or graduate student for a summer internship in the Public Affairs Department.
The intern will work on updating newsroom content, promoting events, writing press releases, contributing to communication plans and assisting with media inquiries.
Please provide a cover letter and writing samples with your application.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Good organizational skills
- Must be detailed-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity using social media for business purposes (Facebook, Twitter) is desirable
- Ability to write concise and with accuracy for print and the web.
- Coursework or interest in economics, banking issues or economic education will be considered a plus.
- Undergraduate juniors or seniors, recent graduates or graduate level students majoring in journalism and public relations will be considered for these positions.
Applicants must be able to provide work authorization to prove their eligibility to work in the United States.
An applicant for employment also must be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National or hold a permanent resident/green card with intent to become a U.S. Citizen.
Candidates may apply on-line for the Summer Internship for Public Affairs – Media Relations-230135