Brinker Capital, Inc. – Berwyn, PA
Brinker Capital employees are dedicated and talented people who pride themselves on the work they do. We operate in a creative, team-oriented environment that offers a variety of challenging career opportunities. As we grow, we are seeking talented motivated individuals to join the Brinker Capital team.
As a leading investment organization headquartered in Berwyn, PA, we’re proud to offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to our employees.
We currently have an excellent opportunity available with our Marketing Group for a Product Marketing Manager.
This position will develop and execute successful product marketing programs and campaigns. This product marketer should possess in-depth knowledge of the capital markets, investment products and the financial services industry and be able to apply this knowledge to the role. The Product Marketing Manager will develop the product marketing and communications collateral library as well as assist the product strategy group in new product launches. The ideal candidate thrives in a high activity environment, possesses strong execution skills with attention to detail, and is able to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines and producing high quality work.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Cultivate a deep understanding of our products, target markets and audiences we serve.
• Work with product strategy group to conceptualize product marketing promotions for use with a variety of audiences delivered through multiple mediums. Develop, write and update new and existing materials.
• Collaborate with sales to develop product positioning, messaging and annual product marketing plans to support the Full Service, Investment Services and Institutional sales channels.
• Produce online and offline marketing and communications library, including but not limited to marketing and sales materials, quarterly servicing communications, email and online newsletter and website content development.
• Research product and competitor trends to provide intelligence to be used to drive and support product marketing and promotional strategy.
• Proactively generate ideas and manage multiple projects and priorities.
• Establish strong working relationships with key business partners such as Product Strategy Team, Investments, Sales, National Accounts, Channel Marketing, Legal and Compliance and lead cross-functional working teams with these partners.
• Manage product marketing inventory and budget. Coordinate production of printed product literature and promotional materials, including vendor interaction, expense control, and inventory management.
• Provide assistance to broader marketing team as needed.
Personal Skills & Qualities
• Performs well under time-sensitive deadlines
• Possesses effective project leadership and management skills
• Possesses confidence and skill to effectively work with other business groups
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills; must be able to establish and maintain effective, cooperative working relationships with all departments and organizational levels
• Strong verbal, written communications
• Experience and/or knowledge of use of progressive marketing vehicles – multimedia, social media, mobile technology, etc.
• Effective business partner and collaborator
• Ability to think creatively and conceptualize new approaches to business needs
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Independent thinker who can clearly articulate direction/ideas
Educational Qualifications & Experience
• 5 + years of experience in investment product marketing with proven experience developing investment content and messaging for mutual funds, separate accounts, and unified managed accounts delivered through print and digital mediums
• Previous experience working in a sales-driven, multi-channel, distribution environment desired
• BA/BS Required
• MBA a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Fusion Group training would be beneficial
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and InDesign software
Brinker Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V encouraging a diverse workforce.
If interested, send your resumes to: email@example.com