The Cline Group is a full-service, integrated-marketing and communications firm with offices in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania; Tel Aviv, Israel; and Naples, Italy. We serve a broad range of clients in both private and public sectors with a strong foothold in Israeli high-tech emerging businesses and startup companies. Our clients typically target the global market and are looking to create a strong growth pattern in the US and Europe through marketing and communications efforts.
The Cline Group is looking to hire an energetic and experienced team member to act as a Public Relations Account Supervisor. You will be responsible for developing and implementing public relations strategies along with supervising an international team of PR professionals. You will collaborate closely with our team members in our U.S. and Israel offices.
To be successful in this position, it is essential that you have an in depth understanding of digital content and how social media plays into the larger scope of PR and Marketing. The ideal person for this position is someone who displays exceptional verbal and written communication skills, quickly grasps new technologies, excels at managing and mentoring junior staff and has proven experience adding strategic value to client interactions.
– Outstanding writing, very strong media relations and experience with social media
– Understanding of holistic approach to marketing
– Account management and client interaction experience
– 5-7 years of marketing, PR experience in a communications agency
– Experience generating new business
– Exceptional organization skills preferred
– High-tech experience preferred
– Experience or an academic background in marketing and business is preferred
– Bilingual a plus
If you are ready for the opportunity to make a dynamic impact starting on day one, please submit your resume, cover letter, and two writing samples to Allison Seifert at email@example.com with the subject line, Account Supervisor – First & Last Name