The Cline Group is a full-service, integrated-marketing and communications firm with offices in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania, and Tel Aviv, Israel. We serve a broad range of clients in both private and public sectors with a strong foothold in Israeli high-tech emerging businesses and startup companies. Our clients typically target the global market and are looking to create a strong growth pattern in the US and Europe through marketing and communications efforts.
The Cline Group is hiring an energetic and creative team member to act as an Assistant Public Relations Account Executive. While helping your co-workers successfully execute PR campaigns, you will learn the ins and outs of the public relations and technology industries.
You will play a critically important role in ensuring deadlines are met and results are delivered.
Time management, critical thinking skills, the ability to work well in a team setting, initiative and flexibility are all important in this role. The ability to work efficiently and excellent writing, computer and organizational skills are a must. Prior public relations and/or agency experience is a plus.
– Outstanding writing and editing skills
– Strong media relations and experience with social media
– Understanding of holistic approach to marketing
– 1-2 years of marketing, PR experience in an agency
– Exceptional organization skills
– Experience or an academic background in marketing and business is a plus
– High-tech, and life-science experience is preferred
– Bilingual a plus
If you are ready for the opportunity to make a dynamic impact starting on day one, please submit your resume, cover letter, and two writing samples to Allison Seifert at email@example.com with the subject line, Assistant Account Executive – First & Last Name.