Braithwaite Communications is a top PR and content marketing firm recognized for its strategic story-driven approach to building brands. We are growing quickly and looking for a sharp senior executive with a minimum of 7-10 years of demonstrated B2B PR experience with a focus on financial services. Our clients include leaders and innovators in the financial services, retail, technology, healthcare, industrial and food sectors.
We are looking for smart and outgoing client counselors – with a head for business and a passion for creative execution. Superior writing, presentation and facilitation skills are a must. Candidates must bring a mastery of best practices in all facets of content marketing – (positioning, messaging, strategy, traditional and social media relations, info-graphics, videos, and short and long-form written pieces and metrics).
- Minimum of 7-10 years of demonstrated experience with B2B and financial services clients
- Mastery of all marketing, PR and content marketing fundamentals
- Fluent and familiar with financial/ investment concepts, language and trends
- Fluent and familiar with key business news, trends, concepts and players
- Established high-level media contacts with print and broadcast outlets in business and trade media
- Strong background in media training and client media support
- Senior-level writing skills – plans, blogs, op-eds, releases, video and radio scripts, websites and sales collateral
- Senior-level verbal skills that command confidence from clients and media
- Strong background and experience with crisis planning and response
- Strong track-record in managing teams, budgets and timelines
- Great under pressure – fast, structured thinking skills
- Fun to work with
Braithwaite Communications, one of the region’s fastest growing public relations firms, occupies an entire floor on Walnut Street in downtown Philadelphia. Our open and creative newsroom lay-out fosters team work, collaboration and fun in a fast-paced modern environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience – and outstanding opportunities for advancement.
Contact: For employment inquiries please send an e-mail and your resume to Heather Robertson at email@example.com