Location: Exton, PA
Job Description: We are seeking a Public Relations Coordinator to increase awareness and develop a strong corporate image by developing and executing effective external communication and media relations programs.
• Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media to promote ideas, products and services.
• Build relationships and network with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
• Create and interact with internal resources to generate press materials including media alerts, press releases and pitch letters.
• Outreach to the press and act as main point of contact with the media for inquiries and interview requests.
• Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
• Research media outlets to discover an audience that match our objectives for a given project.
• Work with our social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media.
• Work with our content team for promotion and placement of key content initiatives.
• Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis.
• Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
• Proven working experience in public relations required
• Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
• Comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
• Strong networking and relationship building skills
• Exceptional writing and editing skills
• Solid experience with social media including blogs, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline preferred.
Certifications including Accredited in Public Relations (APR) a plus.
Salary/Job Requirements: Salary range is $40-50k depending on experience level.
Hours: Full Time
How to Apply: Inquiries and résumés to external contact: Bob Cooper, BCooper@FrontierServiceDesign.com, 610-724-1118