The Cline Group is an integrated marketing and communications firm with offices in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania; Tel Aviv, Israel; and Naples, Italy. We serve a broad range of clients in both private and public sectors with a strong foothold in Israeli high-tech emerging businesses and startup companies. Our clients typically target the global market and are looking to create a strong growth pattern in the US and Europe through marketing and communications efforts.
During an internship with us, you will experience real-world aspects of a public relations agency, including: writing media pitches, researching and building media lists, participating in PR campaign strategy calls with clients, engaging in proactive media outreach, generating status reports for clients and more. We also train our interns how to use digital/social media channels more effectively.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside specialists on multiple accounts, including national and international clients. Interns must be available to work 3-5 days a week. This internship position has potential to lead to a permanent entry-level position.
- Draft basic public relations materials including: media pitches, client bios, status reports and other materials as directed
- Assist with the development of media lists and updating media contacts in agency’s database
- Directly engage in media outreach and build relationships with reporters, writers and producers
- Track online and print coverage generated for our clients; archive these media placements electronically, and create and manage an inventory of hardcopy media clips
- Conduct effective research and be knowledgeable in our clients’ fields
- Attend and participate in internal meetings, training sessions and brainstorming sessions as directed
- Proactively ask for new assignments that help support your team
- Recent graduate or student with a degree or background focused in communications, public relations, marketing or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Understanding of dominant social networks and best practices for sharing and increasing engagement over them; awareness of current social media trends
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Prior relevant experience is preferred
To apply: Please submit your resume, cover letter, link to your LinkedIn profile and two writing samples to Allison Seifert at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, PR Internship – First & Last Name