Schubert Communications– Greater Philadelphia Area
Schubert Communications, one of BtoB magazine’s “Top 50 Agencies” nine years in a row, is looking to hire a new teammate to its highly respected business-to-business public relations group. To fit well with our team and our clients:
- You understand that “customer” is first in the phrase “customer service.”
- You are accurate, creative and detail oriented.
- You can handle complex, technical information and translate it into understandable content.
- You thrive in a deadline-driven environment and can handle multiple priorities.
- You’re willing to work hard for your clients.
- You have a sense of humor.
Here’s more of what we’re looking for — as well as things we are not.
- You MUST have 2 to 5 year’s PR experience in an agency or corporate position, B2B experience preferred. If you’re still in college or are a recent grad with no PR work experience – sorry. Please save your energy and our time – do not apply.
- You must have great writing skills, knowledge of AP style and clips to prove it. Candidates that pass the first screening will be required to take a writing/editing/grammar test, so you won’t be able to fake it.
- You must have experience with social media and other digital tools and tactics. Just having a Facebook page isn’t enough. You must understand how social media channels, audiences and best practices, and how they are applied in PR/marketing.
- This is NOT a sales position.
Salary range is $37,000 – $45,000 DOE. You’ll also be rewarded with the opportunity to grow your career in a supportive team environment at one of the Delaware Valley’s most well-established, full-service B2B agencies. Schubert is an intimate midsize agency, yet still offers opportunities to grow. We offer paid vacation, health and dental insurance, 401K and other benefits.
Strong preference to local applicants (those who live less than 45 mins. by car from Downingtown). Relocation assistance is not available.
Apply now by emailing your resume and letter of introduction to PR Director Brian Courtney at email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
Check us out at www.schubert.com or on Facebook. Grow to your full potential.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Writing, wordsmanship, authorcraft, inkslinging
- Creativity, imagination, mental fertility
- Meticulousness, exactitude, precision
No less than two years experience working in public relations or in a role where PR is a major job responsibility, preferably in B2B. (Thus, people whose only work experience is limited to one-year internships, Applebee’s hostess, salesperson at The Gap or other such positions are not qualified.
Schubert Communications is a Philadelphia based business-to-business (B2B) brand marketing agency. We use industry insight, marketing imagination, interactive expertise and creative execution to build leading brands for our clients. Our mission is to spark market interest, motivate buyers, grow client sales, and build customer loyalty.
For insight from the Schubert team visit, http://www.blog.schubert.com.
See the LinkedIn posting at: http://linkd.in/14F3dsE