Brian is a strategic communications agency, led by Brian Tierney. With expertise in strategic counsel and planning, public relations, crisis communications, branding and advertising, Brian is one of the fastest-growing communications firms in the Philadelphia region. Opportunity located in Conshohocken, PA. Please submit your resume to Jenny Adams, HR Manager email@example.com
- Individual will manage day-to-day PR activities and client contact for select accounts with direction from senior leadership.
- Executes client-approved communications programs; as well as develops/ track budgets.
- Oversees and executes national and local media relations strategies (print, broadcast, online).
- Integrates use of social media to support client objectives.
- Supervises planning and execution of events for media or other client activities.
- Writes and edits media materials (news releases, media advisories, background materials, media-messages and Q&A); as well as client presentations, speeches and by-line articles.
- May participate in crisis and issues management opportunities.
- Assist in the supervision and development of junior staff.
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, or a related field
- 3-5 years experience in agency public relations or a similar position
- Skilled in program development and execution of PR strategies
- Previous experience in leading teams and managing budgets
- Proven track record of successful media relations coverage; proven experience in pitching business and consumer stories to various media outlets, including bloggers
- Strong writing and editing skills; background in AP-style writing
- Proven ability to multi task; strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with social media platforms and their use for audience engagement to support earned media strategy
- Participate with agency leadership team in developing proposals for new business opportunities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.