Brian Communications is a strategic communications agency, led by Brian Tierney. With expertise in strategic counsel and planning, public relations, crisis communications, branding and advertising, Brian Communications is one of the fastest-growing communications firms in the Philadelphia region. Opportunity located in Conshohocken, PA.
- Individual will manage day-to-day PR activities and client contact for select accounts with direction from senior leadership.
- Executes client-approved communications programs; as well as develops/ track budgets.
- Oversees and executes national and local media relations strategies (print, broadcast, online).
- Integrates use of social media to support client objectives.
- Supervises planning and execution of events for media or other client activities.
- Writes and edits media materials (news releases, media advisories, background materials, media-messages and Q&A); as well as client presentations, speeches and by-line articles.
- May participate in crisis and issues management opportunities
- Assist in the supervision and development of junior staff.
§ Skilled in program development and execution of PR strategies
§ Previous experience in leading teams and managing budgets
§ Proven track record of successful media relations coverage; proven experience in pitching business and consumer stories to various media outlets, including bloggers
§ Strong writing and editing skills; background in AP-style writing
§ Proven ability to multi task; strong organizational skills and attention to detail
§ Experience with social media platforms and their use for audience engagement to support earned media strategy
§ Participate with agency leadership team in developing proposals for new business opportunities
§ Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, or a related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in agency public relations or a similar position
If interested, Please submit your resume to Jenny Adams, HR Manager, email@example.com