Company: Maven Communications
Job Title: Senior Account Executive
Job Description: Maven Communications is currently seeking an experienced Senior Account Executive to join our growing team in Center City, Philadelphia. Maven provides high impact integrated communications services to our client roster of B-to-B and B-to-C companies across a variety of industries, including real estate, healthcare and nonprofit.
The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter, team player and a strategic thinker. This person will offer clients seasoned expertise across a comprehensive range of public relations, thought leadership, reputation management, issues and crisis communications, and social media.
Reporting to the Account Director and supervising a team that consists of an AE and a digital AAE, this person will play a lead role in communications support for the agency’s accounts. The Senior Account Executive will help manage the client relationships, deliver on their scopes of work and build brand reputation and awareness for them through integrated communications strategies.
• Minimum of 7 years of demonstrated public relations and communications experience with B2B and B2C clients. Healthcare, real estate and related real estate services experience preferred.
• Proven ability to develop and execute measurement-focused strategies and plans
• Demonstrated success with trade media in print, broadcast and digital
• Demonstrated success in implementing or managing social media campaigns for clients
• Excellent writing skills across mediums– press releases, articles, blogs, op-eds, web content, brochures, etc.
• Confidence managing client relationships
• Ability to multitask multiple clients, issues and deadlines
• Familiarity with paid social media campaigns and organic SEO strategies
• A team player that can cultivate a junior team and one that can also serve as an extension to the clients’ marketing communications teams
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute integrated marketing communications strategies for public relations and issues management, digital and social media disciplines
• Write short and long-from copy for print, digital, social and stakeholder communications
• Conduct B2B and B2C national and regional media relations
• Provide crisis and issues management counsel to clients
• Lead client meetings and client presentations
• Track and monitor industry, client and competitive news and use to influence and inform plans
• Manage and mentor account team
• Manage and track account budgets and timesheets
• Contribute to new business opportunities and support the proposal process
Benefits: A great working environment where people work hard and have fun.
• Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
• Social Fridays – lunch provided; Happy Hour starts at 4pm.
• Summer Friday schedule
• Laptop will be provided
How to Apply: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit salary requirements with your resume.
Web Listing: http://mavenagency.com/blog/2016/02/hiring-senior-account-executive/#sthash.q1xOPf69.dpuf