Company: Domus, Inc.
Job Title: Senior Account Manager, PR and Social Media
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job Description: Can you create and tell a story that will get shared and absorbed? Can you provide confident, detailed client service to a wide range of national clients? Are you ready to work in a collaborative, enthusiastic and innovative agency environment?
If so, you may be our next Senior Account Manager for PR and Social Media. This position will primarily serve Domus’ national technology clients and play a role in the agency’s own PR and social media efforts.
The ideal candidate will have five to seven years of agency experience in PR and social media. A working knowledge of related disciplines — including search engine marketing, community management, events, owned media and digital content – is a major plus.
The agency is in the heart of Center City Philadelphia, with easy access to public transportation and great food and culture. The agency offers competitive compensation packages, including regular opportunities to work remotely.
• Work independently or with a team to create value for clients through day-to-day detail-oriented client service
• Research and develop content for both media and social media audiences
• Confidently pitch content to media audiences
• Measure project metrics and report back to client teams
• Manage junior staff to develop professionally and enable Domus to create value for its clients
• Bring new innovations in marketing, communications and behavior change to clients and Domus
• Collaborate at all levels to create compelling integrated marketing campaigns for clients and Domus
How to Apply: Email Brooke Robinson at email@example.com