Brian Communications a Brian Tierney company, has an immediate opening for an Senior Account Executive.
– Bachelors Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, or a related field
– 3-5 years experience in agency public relations or a similar position
– Manage day-to-day PR activities and client contact for select accounts with direction from senior leadership
– Execute client-approved communications programs
– Develop and track budgets
– Oversee and execute national and local media relations strategies (print, broadcast, online)
– Integrate use of social media to support client objectives
– Supervise planning and execution of events for media or other client activities
– Write and edit media materials (news releases, media advisories, background materials, media messages and Q&As as well as client presentations, speeches and by-line articles
– May participate in crisis and issues management opportunities
– Assist in the supervision and development of junior staff
– Skilled in program development and execution of PR strategies
– Previous experience in leading teams and managing budgets
– Proven track record of successful media relations coverage; proven experience in pitching business and consumer stories to various media outlets, including bloggers
– Strong writing and editing skills; background in AP-style writing
– Proven ability to multi-task; strong organizational skills and attention to detail
– Experience with social media platforms and their use for audience engagement to support media strategy
– Participate with agency leadership team in developing proposals for new business opportunities
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
About Brian Communications: Most recently publisher of The Philadelphia Inquirer and a nationally recognized expert in branding, marketing and advertising, Brian Tierney recently announced in a New York Times article his return to public relations.
Tierney has a distinguished record building brands for some of the largest companies in the United States such as Independence Blue Cross,ARAMARK, Exelon, The Philadelphia Orchestra,Marriott, Widener University,IBM, Deloitte, and Commerce Bank. He has launched several successful marketing communications companies, including T2 Group and Tierney Communications.
And now hes building a team at Brian Communications.
Contact: Interested individuals are encouraged to send their resume to Elaine Annos, Chief Talent Officer at Brian Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org