Title – Senior Manager
Location – Oldwick, NJ
- Assist in the development and management of the strategic Public Relations/Media plan.
- Manage the editing and workflow for a PR function producing approximately 1,500 press releases per year.
- Leverage and expand relationships with media worldwide.
- Manage worldwide distribution of press releases, research publications and other content, maximizing exposure while maintaining cost efficiency.
- Identify and coordinate interview/article submission opportunities to external publications.
- Monitor, report on and respond to media references to A.M. Best.
- Develop PR strategies to drive constituent traffic to the A.M. Best web site.
- Work with senior management and satellite offices in support of their communication and media plans.
- Integrate plans with Marketing, Sales, and the Rating Division to support products, broader marketing initiatives, conference and presentation activities, as well as research and news publications.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred and five-ten years of related experience.
- Knowledge of best practices for effective public/media relations.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Ability to express technical and complex information clearly and succinctly.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to quickly grasp A.M. Best’s organizational structure and corporate plans and strategies.
- Ability to deal with all levels of management with tact and diplomacy and to represent the Company to outside individuals and groups in a positive, professional manner.
- Ability to lead and manage in a collaborative, team environment.
- Working knowledge of computers and ability to easily learn new software.
- A basic understanding of the insurance industry is a plus.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org