QVC is a dynamic and fast evolving organization that is redefining how, when and where a global shopping community engages with experts and each other to purchase unique and high quality merchandise.
The Senior Communications Partner will provide strategic and tactical communications support to Corporate Shared Services, such as IT, Finance, Human Resources and Legal. This person will report to the Director, Internal Communications and Corporate Events, and will work closely with the Chief Information Officer, the CFO, and other C-suite executives as needed.
The Senior Communications Partner will deeply engage in the day-to-day operations of his/her assigned Corporate Shared Services. He/she will assess communication needs and plan, develop and execute communications to articulate management’s objectives and key messages in a timely, compelling manner.
The Senior Communications Partner will contribute to a strong organizational culture by clearly and consistently communicating QVC’s values and brand.
Specific Job Knowledge
- demonstrated experience with a comprehensive range of communications techniques and best practices
- proven collaborative project management skills
- experience with managing employee communications campaigns
- ability to develop compelling video and other visual communications
- skilled at web based communications, including intranet and social media tools
- experience designing communications for a diverse workforce, including wired and nonwired employees
- excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels
- operates with the highest level of ethics and integrity
- a very high level of energy, creativity and flexibility required
- self-management and project management skills required
- the ability to understand, simplify, and communicate complex technical or business data/information is critical to effectiveness in this position
- Education: BA/BS degree
- Experience: Steady progression in the communications field. Proven results and action orientation is a must.
- 6-8 years experience strongly preferred
(if interested please apply to our posting at www.QVC.com/careers Req #14986)