Location: Berwyn, PA
Job Description: As part of the Corporate Communications Team, manage a variety of communications programs aimed at employees, local communities, news media and investors. Responsibilities include managing community relations program and volunteer initiatives, developing and implementing employee communications programs, and supporting corporate events and campaigns. Also serves as a back-up for colleagues managing media relations and social media.
• Provide communications counsel and support to the Human Resources organization. Define internal communications strategies/plans related to Human Resources. Counsel clients in HR/Payroll on communications. Develop messages, write and implement communications related to HR programs and processes, people policies, compensation and benefits, payroll, recruiting and onboarding, awards and recognition, corporate culture, training/learning & development, and employee engagement. Coordinate with HR team members globally on communication localization, including language translations and country customization of messages.
• Coordinate community relations programs, including, United Way in Berwyn office, with US oversight, Global Volunteer Days; manage/build relationships with corporate social responsibility partners (e.g. United Way, Valley youth House, Chester County food Bank)
• Partner with the Global Sustainability/Industry Affairs leader to produce and publish Trinseo’s annual Sustainability/Corporate Social Responsibility Report. Coordinate creative design, writing and production of report, as well as related publicity. Write social media content, news release about the Sustainability report, and Social Media campaign.
• Write, edit, create content, produce and deliver a range of communications materials such as news releases, speeches and presentations, social media posts, webpages, articles, video scripts, Q&As, award program nominations, and message maps. Write communications strategies and plans for various programs and initiatives.
• Manage and direct creative suppliers such as PR agencies, photographers, video production teams, and graphic designer. Develop creative briefs and provide direction on projects.
• Support/back up colleagues in the area of Media Relations. Assist with answering media calls, press release coordination and distribution on wire service, responding to executive communications requests, and other communications/PR activities. Serve as backup spokesperson.
• Support/back up colleagues in the area of Social Media. Draft content for, and make updates to the company’s Social Media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn.
• 10+ years of experience in corporate communications or public relations, with experience in employee communications and/or benefits communications.
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Public Relations or similar discipline.
• Very strong writing and editing skills, ability to take information and quickly convert it to compelling messages.
• Flexibility, ability to multitask, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Coordinate with multiple department and geographies. Manage outside vendors and project budgets.
Benefits: Trinseo’s benefits normally include the following:
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Disability coverage
• Vacation and holidays
• 401k plan (U.S.)
• Retirement plans
We also offer a Trinseo Performance Award bonus program, which is designed to align employees’ interests with important annual corporate goals. The pay-out of awards is based upon company and individual performance.
How to Apply: Applicants may submit resume via the Careers page on trinseo.com or email: email@example.com directly.
Web Listing: http://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm03/ats/careers/jobSearch.jsp?org=STYRON&cws=1