Realtime Media, a Brian company, builds acquisition and engagement campaigns and websites for some of the country’s top brands across mobile, social and web. Brands such as Toys R Us, Conde Nast, AOL, Royal Caribbean, Independence Blue Cross, and Maybelline, as well as top tier agencies, utilize Realtime Media’s promotions and digital platforms. The firm differentiates by providing more actionable marketing data than anyone else in this fast-growing space. The company is headquartered in Conshohocken, Pa.
Realtime Media, a Brian Company, is seeking an energetic and broad skilled Senior Creative Copywriter, perm or freelance, to join our fast paced web development team. The ideal candidate should have the ability to concept a variety of projects, explain design rationale and manage deadlines.
- Create compelling concepts/designs, both internal and external facing.
- Solicit feedback and creative direction and channel it into multiple solutions that satisfy the objective.
- Collaborate closely with design and editorial teams on creative executions.
- Manage legal guidelines and brand/style standards.
- Work hand-in-hand with Creative Art Director as well as various internal departments to create outstanding communication/marketing materials.
- Advanced writing focus, strategic thinking and brainstorming.
- Review and approve creative briefs for projects, ensuring clarity of intent.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or related field
- 3-5 years agency experience focused on creative writing
- Intermediate knowledge programming (HTML and CSS a plus) digital and web design
- Conceptually intelligent with strong design sense
- Ability to sell creative design concepts confidently to all levels of management
- Advanced level Adobe CS: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat
- Knowledge in social media, social networking, web advertising and mobile trends
Please send resume to email@example.com