(Long-term contract, Possible conversion to FTE)
About the Position
Rebound Communications is looking for senior marketing consultants for several client projects. Experience in High Tech required. Pharmaceutical/Healthcare experience a plus. These are contract positions. Ability to work off site.
The Senior Marketing Consultants will work with senior leadership to plan and execute a series of marketing events and campaigns designed for IT executives. Specific responsibilities may include event management, internal and external executive stakeholder management, vendor management, external promotion to include social media and press releases, internal promotion through identified channels, and the development of supporting marketing materials.
• Works with the vice president of marketing to develop a strategic marketing plan for specified events and initiatives.
• Works directly with senior leadership team to ensure key message alignment and consistent communication across all channels.
• Effectively communicates with senior executives through presentations and reports on the progress of identified projects
• Ensures effective implementation of project plans
• Identifies opportunities and develops solutions to enhance flow of communication to all stakeholders
• Establishes metrics to analyze event and promotional effectiveness
• Writes, edits, creates content, produces and delivers a range of marketing materials such as press releases, presentations, social media posts, webpage content, articles, video scripts, and Q&As
• B.A. in Marketing or related field preferred
• 7+ years marketing experience,
• 3+ years working with senior leadership in a strategic marketing role
• Proven ability to manage time-critical projects (planning, scheduling, monitoring)
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent written and oral communications skills required
• Ability to work effectively independently and in a team-oriented environment
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to independently research, prioritize, and assemble all details for every aspect of a project.
• Very strong writing and editing skills, ability to take information and quickly convert it to compelling messages.
• Flexibility, ability to multitask, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Ability to coordinate with multiple departments and geographies, manage outside vendors and project budgets
Contact: Meridith Rohrbaugh at MRohrbaugh@ReboundCommunications.com