Immediate Opening—contract position
Philadelphia area, western suburbs
About the Position
Rebound Communications is looking for senior writers with experience writing thought leadership articles. Experience writing long-form scientific or on complex topic areas required. Pharmaceutical/Healthcare experience a plus. These are contract positions. Ability to work off site.
The Senior Writer Thought Leadership will work with senior marketing leadership to plan and write a series of thought leadership articles designed primarily for scientists and executives in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industries. Specific responsibilities will include interviewing subject matter experts, research, writing and editing.
• Works with senior marketing leadership to develop enterprise thought leadership for a global audience
• Works directly with senior leadership team to ensure key message alignment and consistent promotion across all channels.
• Identifies opportunities and develops solutions to enhance flow of communication to all stakeholders
• B.A. in Marketing, Communication, Journalism or a related field preferred
• 7+ years marketing experience,
• 3+ years working with senior leadership in a strategic marketing role
• Significant experience writing long-form scientific or on complex topic areas required
• Very strong writing and editing skills, ability to take information and quickly convert it to compelling messages.
• Proven ability to manage time-critical projects (planning, scheduling, monitoring)
• Excellent written and oral communications skills required
• Ability to work effectively independently and in a team-oriented environment
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to independently research, prioritize, and assemble all details for every aspect of a project.
• Ability to coordinate with multiple departments and geographies
Contact: Meridith Rohrbaugh at MRohrbaugh@ReboundCommunications.com