Al Dia is seeking a Social Media Ambassador.
The duties of a ALDIA social media ambassador include, but are not limited to, monitoring blogs, social media, and news sites for story leads and news aggregation; exploiting ALDIA’s social media presence by actively engaging with readers; researching for articles to be published on the web. In addition, interns work heavily on fact-checking, updating and writing content for the various social media platforms we utilize.
Audience: National Students have daily interaction with our editorial and management staff as well as access to the many facets of news today. Experience provides its participants with a daily perspective behind our award-winning products.
Perks: Attend events and network in Philadelphia’s thriving media community.
Must: Be able to pitch new ideas on weekly basis.
Duties include, not limited to:
– Maximize digital presence on our social media networks Work closely with editorial to track trends and break news while it is being gathered in the news room
– Implement marketing activities (Requires individual to think outside the box as the nature of social media is ever changing)
– Disseminate corporate/events information
– Monitor blogs, social networks, news websites to identify newsworthy articles to aggregate to our website
– Intelligently engage with readers on social media networks Create twitter filters to help reporters trace stories back to sources
– Work swiftly and effectively with entire team
– Assist with analytics
Requirements: Well-informed about current events Solid writing skills
Contact: Resume and Cover Letter (be creative, or else) to email@example.com to introduce yourself