The Social Media Associate (SMA) will implement the media strategy for MCPacific product initiatives, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales. The SMA is a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for content strategy, blogging, micro-blogging and community participation leadership. This position is full-time salaried with benefits and will require attendance at Social Media, blogging and industry-specific conferences.
The Social Media Associate will have the ability to design and implement social campaigns through:
1. Clear Objectives. You must have the ability to set realistic goals.
2. Great Design. You must have the talent to create compelling visuals.
3. Great Content. You must understand your market, messages and what to post.
4. Promotion Strategy. You must have the creativity to continually grow your fan base.
5. Engagement Strategy. You need the expertise to plan a strategy for engaging your fans and building relationships.
6. Conversion Strategy. You must have the insight to create strategies for converting fans to customers.
Track and monitor Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach the target audiences.
- Write editorial content
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Facebook ad campaigns.
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of Social Media programs. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Qualifications and Experience
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing.
- Recent Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience in sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research.
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques. Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict-resolution principles to mitigate issues.
If interested send your resume to: M.Carlini@MCPacificSourcing.com