The Cline Group is a full-service, integrated-marketing and communications firm with offices in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania, and Tel Aviv, Israel. We serve a broad range of clients in both private and public sectors with a strong foothold in Israeli high-tech emerging businesses and startup companies. Our clients typically target the global market and are looking to create a strong growth pattern in the US and Europe through marketing and communications efforts.
We are looking for a Social Media intern to join our team at The Cline Group. This is a unique opportunity to engage in a range of marketing initiatives and to be trained in strategic thinking on clients’ business, objectives and measures of success. As part of an international team of leading social media marketing and public relation specialists, you will gain hands-on experience and develop a thorough understanding of social media marketing practices and tactics.
While your focus will primarily be on social media, you will be working within a marketing and communications firm and will subsequently become familiar with basic public relations practices and procedures.
This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate or student with a degree or background focused in public relations, marketing, communications or related field. Interns must be available to work 3-5 days a week. This internship position has the potential to lead to a permanent entry-level position.
– Create and deliver effective social media marketing content
– Engage with fans across social media platforms
– Appropriately maneuver between social media outlets based on industry needs
– Implement the latest in social media techniques and tactics
– Brainstorm, design, and implement a full-scale, social media campaign
– Effectively research the latest in industry news and updates
– Excellent writing ability
– Strong editing, email and verbal skills
– Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
– Understanding of dominant social networks and best practices for sharing and increasing engagement over them; awareness of current social media trends
-Google Analytics experience is preferred
– Prior relevant experience is preferred
To apply: Please submit your resume, cover letter, and a link to your LinkedIn profile or personal website to Tom Kerr at email@example.com with the subject line, “Social Media Intern Application – First and Last Name.”