Manages Citadel’s presence in social media outlets in order to increase favorable brand awareness and attributes and ultimately product sales. Builds social media engagement among current members, prospective customers, and current and potential employees. Promotes usage of Citadel product and services, and new member acquisition. Monitors social media traffic pertaining to Citadel, and responds in a manner that exemplifies Citadel Class Service.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Work with Corporate Communications Manager, Director of Marketing, and others in defining social media objectives and strategies.
* Write dynamic and compelling content to aid with sales and marketing strategies and objectives.
* Research, develop and implement social media tools and strategies that are consistent with Citadel’s brand, Citadel Class Service, and our strategic and business objectives. Collaborate with stakeholders in accomplishing these objectives.
* Define quantifiable objectives for specific social media platforms.
* Monitor and regularly report on social media key performance indicators and metrics.
* Provide regular and up-to-date content for social media outlets, served by a range of devices.
* Manage digital “conversations” with current and prospective customers by monitoring and responding to social media comments and feedback.
* Provide support for public relations projects and events
* Integrate social media messaging with marketing, sales and recruiting campaigns.
* Manage relevant partnerships with third parties which drive new engagement and business, as well as with social media providers.
* Contribute to integrated marketing and sales projects.
* Maintain cutting-edge awareness of industry trends and best practices.
* Prepare, implement, and monitor budgetary items for social media.
* Minimize reputation and other risk exposure in social media.
* Ad hoc support for other marketing projects
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Required Work Experience
3+ years of social media and digital marketing experience
Required Technical Knowledge
Solid knowledge of social media outlets, analytics and tools.
Proficient use of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
Experience in financial services
Knowledge of basic Photoshop
Bachelor’s degree required or working knowledge equivalent
Outstanding written communications. Strong analytical and data-driven thinking. Understanding of the business implication of decisions. Demonstrate situational leadership. Maintain confidentiality, promote integrity, and support the corporate mission. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and outside service-related agencies and vendors.
Performance is based on the Citadel corporate scorecard as well as departmental and individual goals.
Citadel is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age. We maintain a drug-free workplace and may perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
•We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
•Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.