Primary purpose of the job:
As a member of the Digital Services team, the Social Media Strategist is responsible for monitoring social media conversations, facilitating appropriate customer interaction, adhering to social media best practices, and supporting how we publish & engage the audience in primary social media channels. Responsibilities include contributing to standards and performance measurement, executing on next steps identified through social media data insights, and serving as a core listener to voice of customer with the ability to triage to the right stakeholder. The Social Media Strategist will work with internal business partners in the overall goal to optimize social media growth and establish a framework to engage in social conversations.
3-5 years of digital or traditional marketing and/or social medial strategy experience in a corporate or agency environment, including 1 year of social media program execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous social media experience with content or campaign creation
- Must be proficient in the tactical use of core platforms (Facebook, Twitter, blogs, YouTube, etc.).
- Creative thinking and strong written and oral communications, including blog posts, ebooks, and presentations
- Ability to use consumer insights data, platform performance, and key social media trends to inform the development of strategies and plans
- Ability to stay ahead of digital/social trends and provide POVs/implications for clients on frequent basis
- Ability to manage programs with multiple components, and align internal and external resources to achieve results
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Time Management
Contact: Kalpesha P. Valcin, email@example.com