Function: Corporate Affairs
Family: Employee Communications
Job Title: Specialist 3, Employee Communications
Job Abbreviation: SPEC3EMPCOMM
Hierarchy Group: Professional
Hierarchy Level: Professional 3
Position Title: Sr. Specialist, HR Service Delivery Communications
Reports to: Sr. Manager, HR Service Delivery Communications
As part of the Communications/Change Management team develop and maintain communications in support of HR Service Delivery initiatives. Interact regularly with the HR Operations functional team, Shared Services, and Centers of Expertise. Develop, create, and distribute content to intended audiences using the most suitable vehicles.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts/content owners to design and develop communications strategy and content to support organization readiness for HRSD initiatives. Ensure appropriate audiences, vehicles and timing.
- Create, review, edit and publish communications materials, ensuring content meets established standards and guidelines before publication.
- Partner with HR and Employee Communication teams to incorporate HRSD content into existing communications vehicles.
- Identify strategies for obtaining user feedback and provide actionable insight to ensure optimal communications performance and effectiveness.
- Identify and implement strategies for keeping communications fresh, creative, and engaging.
- Work with HRSD Training/End-User Adoption Team to closely align communications and training efforts.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Proven success in developing communications strategy and tactics with large-scale business impact
- Strong critical thinking skills required
- Facilitation skills to support translation of technical/complex content for easy end-user consumption.
- Interest and enthusiasm for delivering HR-related content to an enterprise-wide audience.
- Familiarity with content development authoring tools helpful
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study: Communications, Human Resources, Learning & Development
Certifications: none required
Years’ Experience: Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Compliance: Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
If interested, email your resume to: Smita_Patel@cable.comcast.com
Disclaimer: The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.