Thomas/Boyd Communications, based in Moorestown, NJ, is a leading public relations firm that specializes in developing and implementing strategic, exciting and effective communications plans for business and nonprofit clients. The company’s long-standing reputation for excellence, marketplace presence and stellar client base position Thomas/Boyd as one of the region’s premier agencies.
This entry-level position provides staff support including writing for various platforms, social media content development and maintenance, media list development and research. The Account Coordinator should be highly motivated, detail oriented, comfortable in a fast-paced work environment that is varied and deadline driven.
• Write content, including blogs, news releases, media advisories, articles and web copy
• Create social media content, including graphics, and assist with posting and maintenance
• Assist in the creation and maintenance of media coverage reports for clients
• Create and post content for websites and e-newsletters
• Create media lists
• Assist with social and media monitoring
• Maintain and produce support materials such as photos, press kits, b-roll and social media assets – basic photography and/or video editing is a plus
• Help coordinate news conferences, media and special events, and promotions
• Assist with media relations and research
Qualifications and Required Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, communications or related field
• Internship experience in communications field
• Strong writing, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Success in building and maintaining relationships with colleagues, clients and media
• Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Experience in designing and executing social media strategies
• Strong proofreading and editing skills
• Proficiency in the use of content management systems, social media platforms and
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including PTO, healthcare and 401K.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter and two writing samples to email@example.com