Simon Public Relations Group, Philadelphia’s premier boutique public relations Agency seeks a dynamic Account Executive for top corporate accounts.
The right candidate is a buttoned up, high-energy individual with a portfolio of media hits, a can-do attitude and a passion for public relations. Stellar writing, account service, multi-tasking and generating results are your strengths. Social media experience and knowledge is a plus.
You should have one to five years of professional Agency or corporate experience. Bachelors degree in Public Relations, Journalism, or English required.
We are Philadelphia’s partner in Worldcom Public Relations Group, a global network of the worlds strongest, most capable independent public relations firms. We offer a creative and fast-paced environment and enjoy long-term client relationships and learning opportunities from our partners around the world.
Salary: $28,000 – $45,000
– Strong writing skills
– Proven media relations successes
– Social media experience
– Excellent interpersonal communications
– Ability to build lasting relationships with clients, media, colleagues and vendors
– Time management, organization & ability to follow through with some supervision
– Mature, professional attitude and appearance
– Writing-You love writing and know how to craft news releases, media alerts, pitch letters, press kits and other materials that command attention
– Media relations-An avid news consumer, you generate story ideas and news angles, build relationships with key journalists and editors, pitch local and trade targets, prepare appropriate background & drive impact media results
– Research-Asking the right questions, you get the important details for a story from the client, their sources or through secondary research
– Client relationships-You understand our clients businesses, proactively offer ideas, take full responsibility for delivering on what we promise and demonstrate that we care
– Photography & video-Either hiring a professional or taking the shots yourself, you schedule, get clearances, edit and distribute images
– Project management-Thinking it all through, you can research, plan, and implement a multi-layered project
– Reporting and merchandising-You show progress and success, merchandising media placements, client activity updates and more
– Social media-You come to the job with a social media vocabulary, and you have the interest and drive to apply it to client and Agency opportunities
Contact: Send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements and three public relations writing samples (news releases, feature stories, media alerts, etc.) via email to email@example.com