Propel Strategic Communications is an integrated marketing firm that specializes in traditional public relations, digital communications, branding, and crisis communications. Propel Strategic Communications is a results oriented marketing firm that focused on building companies by matching both their short-term and long-term business goals to a comprehensive, strategic marketing plan. Industries that we specialize in, include: technology, medical/healthcare, higher education, and non-profit.
Highly Organized? PR Experience?
We’ve got an Assistant Account Executive position for you.
• Creating and managing media and analyst lists – working knowledge of Cision is crucial for this position
• Media monitoring and tracking
• Creating speaking opportunity and awards lists and submission to those opportunities
• Creating briefing books for media/analyst opportunities
• Documenting and tracking of account activity such as call/meeting notes, account status reports, etc.
• Job responsibilities also can include direct client contact and management of some projects as appropriate
• Conducting media pitching to reporters
• Bachelor’s degree and some relevant professional or intern experience.
• Excellent writing ability
• Excellent verbal skills and professional demeanor
• Proven ability to organize and manage multiple responsibilities effectively.
• Proven ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as to work independently. High-energy, positive and flexible attitude that will lend itself to client service.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There’s lots of work to be done and the right candidate must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, a quick learner and super motivated. Do you fit the bill? We look forward to hearing from you!