Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP (www.morganlewis.com) is a global law firm with more than 1,400 lawyers in 22 offices. For more than 135 years, Morgan Lewis has been the law firm Philadelphia businesses turn to as they navigate the world’s rapidly changing economy. Our attorneys’ willingness to go the extra mile for our clients is reflected in longstanding relationships—some of which date back to the turn of the century. From energy and banking to transportation and life sciences, the industries upon which the country’s economy thrive count on Morgan Lewis. Our attorneys represent clients in cutting-edge matters throughout the country and the world. For more information, please visit www.morganlewis.com.
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to support the firm’s Public & Media relations team in executing all efforts aimed at promoting the firm’s business activities, practice areas, attorneys, pro bono and diversity efforts, and community relationships in the news media. The intern’s responsibilities would comprise a number of administrative tasks, such as:
• Archive daily media monitoring (news clips);
• Maintain firm media lists by industry, practice area, and media market;
• Assist in collecting/submitting information and tracking firm’s responses to the dozens of law firm surveys conducted by news organizations each year;
• Help monitor databases that connect reporters with expert sources;
• Assist in pushing out attorneys’ thought leadership pieces (articles, white papers, etc.) through the ever-growing number of online channels (including posting information to firm’s intranet);
• Assist in data entry and collection of information used to report to firm leadership–both centrally and across 22 offices and more than a dozen practice areas–on results of publicity efforts;
• Research, writing, and other tasks, as needed/assigned.
The successful candidate should be:
• detail oriented and organized,
• able to work under tight deadlines,
• a capable writer,
• able to research using various databases,
• proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, and
• knowledgeable of social media (preferred).
Morgan Lewis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MFDV. Please submit resume directly online at www.morganlewis.com under the Careers Section of the website.