Job Title: Communications Specialist – Writing & Storytelling
Location: Wilmington, DE
Posted: Oct. 23, 2015
Job Description: Our client’s Corporate Communications Department is playing a critical role in one of the most dynamic times of change in the company’s history.
To drive its employee communications strategies, it has an opening for a Communications Specialist who will help us engage our people through innovative and strategic content development.
This role reports through the Employee Communications department, and is designed to mine, create and deliver highly creative content that advances the company’s strategic priorities. Through exceptional storytelling skills, our Communications Specialist will provide employees with content that connects with their needs. In addition to content for global strategies through digital, video, print and other media channels, the specialist also will support specific projects that could include change management, management communications or specific initiatives client is undertaking globally or regionally.
$65,000 – $85,000, Annual Bonus, Full Employee Benefits
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism or closely related field of study
• 2-3 years of experience writing and producing digital stories/content
• Exceptionally strong project management skills
• Demonstrated capabilities in creating infographics to help tell stories
• Demonstrated exceptional writing and editing skills
• Demonstrated superior judgment with prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong capabilities with video editing for on-line consumption
• Proven experience with digital communications
• Capabilities with social media community management desirable
Along with a resume, all candidates should submit three writing samples that illustrate their ability to tell a story in a clear, concise and creative way.