WSP USA seeks a creative, passionate and talented digital designer with demonstrated digital, print and video skills to join the US communications team. WSP is a leading, global engineering and professional services consultancy. Operating as an essential member of a talented creative team, we seek someone with the vision and talent to design innovative digital and print concepts. The position requires regular collaboration with a team of designers, writers and technical staff.
• Ensure adherence to established visual identity guidelines across all creative deliverables
• Develop concepts and final design of digital and print deliverables including but not limited to: email blasts (Mail Chimp & Outlook), newsletters, advertisements, brochures, exhibit displays, PowerPoint presentations, web banners and landing pages.
• Develop and maintain web content and visuals; work within content management systems (SiteCore, EpiServer)
o Create social media and web assets that capture the audience’s attention
o Shoot, light, edit and produce videos and still photography
o Motion graphic, animation and illustration a plus
o Keep up with digital, print and technology trends
Qualifications / Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in digital design or related study
• 6+ years industry or agency experience
• Visionary thinker, with a strong sense of layout and brand integrity
• Ability to design for the web and an understanding of grid layouts for responsive design
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud – Advanced level of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, AfterEffects, and Premier. Advanced PowerPoint skills a must
• Strong HTML5/CSS skills for coding banner ads, emails and creating web pages
• Working knowledge of ad serving platforms such as Sizmek and DoubleClick
• Ability to work on both MAC and Windows platforms
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Must be organized and efficient, and pay close attention to details while handling multiple tasks.
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to take direction and explain design rationale.
About WSP USA
WSP USA, formerly WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff, is the U.S. operating company of one of the world’s leading engineering and professional services firms—WSP. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the buildings, transportation, energy, water and environment sectors. With nearly 7,000 people in 100 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. wsp.com.
To apply, visit http://search0.smartsearchonline.com/pb/jobs/jobdetails.asp?reg=US¤t_page=1&site=int&city=&location=&job_type=&emp_status=®ion=&country=USA&k1=digital+designer&k2=&k3=&k4=&k5=&k6=&k7=&k8=&salary_min=&co_num=&apply=yes&job_number=36908&pagename=process_jobsearchUS