Company: Cooper Hospital Foundation
Job Title: Graphic & Web Design Specialist
Location: Camden, NJ
• Create and design invitations, logos, event collateral materials, event displays, ad books, signage, marketing materials for website and Social Media.
• Assist with all Foundation events.
• Responsible for maintaining and creating content for the Foundation’s website, blog and social media pages.
• Promotes Foundation events and news in various Cooper publications and through media relations.
• Programs used: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver.
• 3-5 years of experience in website and project management
• Website management experience required (Blackbaud Netcommunity, WordPress). Basic HTML and/or CSS skills.
Hours: M-F 40 hours
Benefits: We have designed our benefits program based upon the belief that you need flexibility, financial security, a meaningful work experience and work-life balance. All of our benefits programs focus on achieving and maintaining our employees’ well-being. We offer medical/dental/prescription and vision.
How to Apply: Please send resume with salary requirements to: Suzanne Winderman, email@example.com