Join a high-performing, collaborative team of communications professionals who provide Fortune 500 corporations and other leading companies with strategic communication consulting, planning and implementation.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The successful candidate will be an energetic and highly motivated individual with excellent writing, researching, computer, organizational and interpersonal skills. He or she will provide strategic counsel and planning as well as tactical implementation on a global strategic initiative.
– Collaborate with teams involved in leading and implementing initiative
– Manage communications projects
– Provide editorial consulting and support
– Write a variety of materials
– Conduct research and interviews
– Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism or communications
– Minimum of 7 years of experience in corporate communications with a focus on employee
– Strategic thinker
– Outstanding writing skills
– Computer expertise in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– Meticulous attention to accuracy and detail
– Strong interpersonal skills
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with experience
Contact: Candidates should reply to this email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a resume and two writing samples.