The AmeriHealth Caritas team is growing!
We are the nation’s leading provider of health care solutions for the underserved—a mission-driven organization that has helped people in need for 30 years. Our companies positively impact the lives of nearly 5 million individuals in 13 states. As we expand, AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate associates to join our team. Together we can build stronger, healthier communities. So if you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is one of the largest Medicaid managed care organizations in the United States. Our goal is to deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer a comprehensive range of core products including full-risk Medicaid and Medicare programs, management and administrative services, plus pharmacy benefit management and behavioral health care services. Our corporate parents are Independence Blue Cross (IBC) and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (BCBSM), two of the nation’s largest Blue health insurers. Please visit www.amerihealthcaritas.com to learn more.
Reporting to the Director of Internal Communications, this position is responsible for developing and implementing internal communications strategies and programs that align internal activities and corporate strategies and goals. This is a visible leader interfacing and collaborating directly with the senior management team, serving as a business partner on various issues related to the corporate organization and strategy, managing projects in partnership with corporate and line of business functions, and with responsibility for overseeing the company’s flagship daily internal communications vehicle.
• Lead the development and execution of strategic internal communications plans that directly support the company strategy, business goals and key initiatives to drive associate awareness and engagement throughout the company. Tactics include email, Intranet, video, leadership meetings, special events, print, etc.
• Work closely with senior leaders to implement strategic internal communications plans and creative campaigns in support of the company’s internal communications and associate engagement efforts.
• Produce internal communications as needed for senior leaders, including speeches, presentations and talking points.
• Oversee the planning and production of iNSIGHT Online, a daily email newsletter distributed to all associates.
• Serve as project leader and strategic advisor for initiatives being developed by corporate and line-of-business partners, including Human Resources, Information Services and Corporate Compliance.
• Produce internal communications for key organizational changes, organizational initiatives, associate information, etc.
• Serve as a liaison with the lines of business, to ensure that key corporate messaging is delivered effectively through local channels and tailored when appropriate.
• Foster a culture of innovation to keep improving on the delivery of internal communications using the latest technology in a cost-effective manner.
• Ensure all internal communications are in compliance with graphics standards to help promote a consistent brand image. Monitor and promote the correct use of logo and standard templates, in conjunction with brand identity leaders.
Education and Training:
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Public Relations, Journalism or a related field or equivalent work experience required.
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in corporate communications or related fields, ideally with a primary focus on internal communications.
• Superior writing and project management skills.
• Ability to develop strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
• A strategic and pragmatic problem-solver and multi-tasker, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
• A high degree of personal initiative, as well as outstanding interpersonal, team and listening skills.
If interested please apply online
Link to job posting: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH11/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=AMERINC&cws=1&rid=6802