Immediate Opening—part-time contract position
Long-term, part-time contract (5-10 hours per week)
$20 – $30/hr.
About the Position
Conservation Economics is looking for a self-motivated junior-level marketing associate with experience managing Insightly CRM and email campaigns using Mailchimp. The successful candidate will work directly with the owner of the business to ensure contacts, meetings, and other pertinent client information is effectively managed in Insightly, and use this information to develop and execute effective email and social media marketing campaigns. This is a part-time contract position that will work off site about 5-10 hours per week.
INSIGHTLY AND MARKETING RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work with company executives to manage information within INSIGHTLY CRM to efficiently track communications and tasks, maintain client data, and serve as a platform to send email blasts to their subscribers via MailChimp
• Write/edit/format case studies, and work with Digital Team to post on website
• Promote thought leadership and case studies using social media, primarily LinkedIn
• Ensure defined projects meet all milestones and deadlines
• Experience using INSIGHTLY CRM a must
• Experience using MAILCHIMP a must
• 1+ years’ experience in social media and digital marketing
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to independently research, prioritize, and assemble all details for every aspect of a project.
• Proven ability to manage time-critical projects (planning, scheduling, monitoring)
• Strong writing and editing skills a plus.
• Ability to work effectively independently
Contact: Meridith Rohrbaugh at MRohrbaugh@ReboundCommunications.com