ABOUT I DO! I Do! Invitations and Announcements is a second-generation family-owned business. In 1951, Moushegh G. Paregian started his company called Accu-Comp Graphic Services. “Moush” and his wife Joyce have helped thousands of Brides over the years find their perfect wedding invitation as a part of their business. In 2005, they put their daughter, Valerie Osiecki, in charge of the invitation department and that division is now called I Do! Invitations and Announcements.
I DO!’s MISSION STATEMENT I Do! Invitations and Announcements is dedicated to creating the best representation of you! We will do that with excellent customer service to our clients by providing attention to all your requests. We know the first impression of an event begins with the invitation so we will deliver a quality product that will reflect your personality and tell your story. AWARDS: 2019 – The Knot Best of Weddings 2018 & 2019 – Wedding Wire Couples’ Choice Awards 2017 & 2018 – Carlson Craft Top Retailer OUR REACH: We currently have over 8,500 subscribers on Constant Contact. We currently have over 1,425 Facebook followers and over 425 Instagram followers. We currently have three websites: idoinvites.vpweb.com, idoinvites.carlsoncraft.com, idoinvites.printswell.com. We are the preferred vendor to Penn Oaks (West Chester, PA), Mendenhall Inn (Mendenhall, PA) and The Waterfall (Claymont, DE)
Marketing and Communications Intern Job Summary
We need a creative, dynamic self-starter to help expand our business. Although this position is not paid, we will provide you with academic credit hours via the guidelines of your university. If your internship is a successful one, we will provide written and verbal references to your future employers highlighting your professional strengths. We offer a flexible schedule and give you the opportunity to work remotely most hours and other times we will collaborate together at I Do!’s home office in Downingtown, Pennsylvania. We will provide guidance and support as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience. We are seeking an enthusiastic and dependable marketing/communications intern to join the team. In this position, you will work with the business owner throughout each stage of our marketing campaigns. Your duties will include strategically developing, growing, and expanding our marketing channels through Constant Contact, social media outreach, blogging, and websites.
Marketing Intern Duties and Responsibilities
● Develop e-mail campaigns targeting Brides each month until their wedding starting a year before their wedding date, and then at after the wedding at months 2, 6 and 12.
● Develop quarterly sales.
● Develop monthly newsletters.
● Use the current cadence for Facebook posts.
● Assist in the creation of cadence for Instagram, Pintrest, You Tube, and Twitter.
● Seek and analyze competitor marketing material and digital content.
● Develop new social media campaigns, considering current and planned promotional activities.
● Create videos for couples to learn about the business and the ordering process.
● Create pictures for posting.
● Create and maintain tracking reports of websites.
● Google analytics documenting.
● Update places like Google, The Knot and WeddingWire of our activities. Education
● Establish Open Houses where we can host for marketing events.
● Establish on-line education classes.
● Assist in staffing of bridal shows.
● Provide administrative support when required.
Marketing Intern Requirements and Qualifications
● Currently enrolled undergraduate student studying marketing or communications.
● Strong work ethic.
● Experience with Constant Contact a plus.
● Knowledge of business social media best practices and platforms.
● Data entry and computer skills.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Willingness to learn on the job and share experiences with other members of the team.
Contact: Valerie Osiecki, owner/operator 610-804-2420 – voice and text firstname.lastname@example.org