GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE is seeking a Marketing & Communications Specialist.
Looking for a job that will allow you to shape a growing company? Hoping to find a company that will allow you to apply your skills while not limiting the pursuit of new ideas? Do you love to write and have a passion for online communications?
GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE would like to meet you. We are a non-medical home care company that provides in-home care services including personal care, homemaking and companionship to seniors and others in
need since 1982. This is an exciting time to join us as weve recently been acquired by American Franchise Company and we are rapidly building on our tradition of home care excellence. Our corporate headquarters
are located in Erdenheim, Pennsylvania-approximately 15 miles north of Philadelphia.
This position is ideal for a public relations rising star with a few years of experience. You will have a pivotal role in supporting the evolving marketing communications programs for our 100+ offices nationally while serving a growing need in the marketplace.
Scope of Work, In this role, you will:
– Create and manage web site and social media site content
– Develop, distribute and track news releases
– Monitor and assess media while seeking new opportunities
– Edit content and oversee brand standards adherence
– Implement new marketing tools and programs for offices
– Oversee intranet content and internal communications tools
– Assist with research, training and ongoing education efforts
– Facilitate projects with external partners
– Assist with pro bono initiatives
– Maintain multiple tracking tools
– Support day-to-day department activities
– Bachelors degree and minimum of 3 years of experience in corporate communications or agency account coordinator role
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Creative process experience
– Familiarity with media relations and AP style
– Engagement in social media
– Strong organization, prioritization and time management skills
– Ability to work with a group of highly motivated individuals
– Command of Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
– Desktop publishing and search engine optimization skills a plus
Contact: Please send cover letter, resume and salary expectations to (and note the job name in the subject line of email):