An OnPATH Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for the outbound and inbound communications and branding of the Company. He/she works most closely with the Sales and Product Marketing departments to identify, develop, and manage programs and specific deliverables to help improve sales and product awareness. Deliverables include presentations, collateral, web site, press releases and events. This assignment is based in Marlton, NJ and requires prior experience in IT networking hardware and/or software marketing communications programs with exceptional communication, initiative and organization skills.
- Develop and manage all areas related to a marketing communications program:
- Corporate branding and graphical design
- Presentations and sales promotional material
- On-line communications (web site, webinars)
- Print collateral(data sheets, brochures, white papers, application notes)
- Write, distribute and optimize coverage for all press releases
- Editorial relations program
- Analyst relations program
- Exhibition and trade show promotional activities
- Promotional giveaways
- Direct mail campaigns and newsletters.
- Product launch promotion
- Advertising, both print and online
- Competitive analysis of peer MarComm programs
- Supports market research efforts
- Facilitates improved internal communications
Key Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Proactive program and project management, within deadlines and budgets
- Application awareness for switching and monitoring applications
- Graphical design and presentation style “attractive” to our audience
- Outgoing and clear communication and presentation skills
- Online communications project management
- Press release and public relations experience
- Outgoing personality and self-starter approach to creating projects.
- Service driven approach to supporting internal customers
- Experience in a fast-paced, multi-tasking company
- Ability to travel occasionally, as required for select events or product launches
- Independent and proficient use of Microsoft Vista, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Photoshop, plus web content management software
OnPATH Technologies is the leading provider of scalable connectivity & monitoring solutions for high-performance networks. Our Universal Connectivity System (UCSTM) platform automates and virtualizes data center and test infrastructure to help network managers save time, increase utilization and reduce costs compared to manual patching or complex mesh switching architectures. Our customers include the Fortune 1000 and Federal government with over 1 million installed ports for data center and test automation applications. Contact us at 609.518.4100 or visit www.onpathtech.com.