Temporary assistance with managing Website (content and directing responses form site Visitors) and day to day management of Social Media based Marketing initiatives.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to work in a team environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Become proficient in day to day management of US & Canada websites – refresh content / direct Visitor queries to appropriate Department
• Devise and Maintain a Web visitor metrics system
• Set up and Maintain Social Media vehicles: eg. Twitter account / Instagram Account / LinkedIn account
• Create a database of Contacts derived from Web visitors and Social Media participants
• Provide input regarding effective ways to use Social Media marketing
Education and/or Experience
This position requires enrollment from an accredited institution, preferably in a marketing major. A working knowledge of Excel and Word.
Candidates should possess strong communication skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This position requires normal, everyday use of standard office equipment. There may be long periods of sitting.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The general environment is general office environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If interested, contact: email@example.com