Immediate Opening—contract position
Philadelphia area, western suburbs
About the Position
Rebound Communications is looking for a self-motivated mid-level Project Manager with experience managing multi- faceted marketing projects related to a new product launch. The successful candidate will work directly with internal and external stakeholders to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible, and will look for opportunities to improve process to streamline workflows. This is a contract position. Ability to work off site.
PROJECT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work with project sponsor to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each marketing initiative
• Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
• Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
• Ensure defined projects meet all milestones and deadlines
• Develop and manage project plans to be shared with project sponsor and internal stakeholders
• 5+ years’ experience in marketing project management experience
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to independently research, prioritize, and assemble all details for every aspect of a project.
• Proven ability to manage time-critical projects (planning, scheduling, monitoring)
• Familiarity with MS Project and SmartSheet software’s collaboration and time management tools
• Experience with process improvement
• Advanced time management and analytical skills
• Excellent client-facing communication skills
• Very strong writing and editing skills a plus.
• Ability to work effectively independently and in a team-oriented environment
• Flexibility, ability to multitask, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Contact: Meridith Rohrbaugh at MRohrbaugh@ReboundCommunications.com