We all want to do something that matters. It is one of the deepest and truest things about what it means to be human.
And so if we spend most of our lives working, it follows that we want our work to matter. To contribute to something bigger than themselves, to be a part of a meaningful effort, to know that their efforts are making some difference in the world.
The best companies and leaders understand this. They understand how to connect employees to a larger purpose and story, and how to give each the opportunity to make a difference. This is what employee engagement is really about, and the discipline and practice of Communications is at the heart of all successful organizational efforts to engage and connect.
This presentation is built for high-level communicators with internal responsibilities and access to senior leadership. It will:
- Provide grounding in the concept of meaning as the heart of successful corporate communications
- Offer quantitative ways to operationalize the principle, including steps, methods, models & processes
- Share examples of companies that do it well and how
- Help participants make the case for meaning to senior leadership
- Present activities to begin immediately to create more meaningful communications
About Cast Communication Design
Cast Communication Design is an internal communication consulting firm that helps organizations engage and align their employees. We design internal communication solutions that help build relationships–between the company and its employees, among leaders and teams, and across peer communities—and unleash the collective power of employees.