PUBLIC RELATIONS ASSOCIATE
-Full Time-Temporary with the possibility of permanent-for a major real estate company-headquartered in Devon, PA. The role of the Public Relations Associate is to write and distribute a wide range of press releases, track and distribute news clips, write bios.
• Writing and sending out press releases on the following: New Sales Associates, Sales Associates’ designations, Breakfast of Champions, Agents of the Month,
• Assisting with the writing and distribution of the following annual events: Community Service Day (October), Charities (December / January), Awards (April/May).
• Monitoring the press release flow-following-up on associates for whom we are still waiting for approval and/or their photo to send out their release.
• Must have excellent writing and grammar skills, edits work for spelling and grammar.
• Bachelor’s degree or related degree; at least two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Computer experience with MS Word, MS Excel, Email, and the ability to learn new software.
• Must have excellent follow-up skills; have excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
• Must be organized, detail oriented, able to prioritize, reliable, and able to multi-task.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.