Location: Plymouth Meeting, PA
Job Description: Vault Communications, one of the Philadelphia region’s fastest-growing companies as recognized by Inc. magazine, The Philadelphia Inquirer and The Philadelphia Business Journal, seeks a self-driven, entrepreneurial-minded and talented PR professional to join our agency as a Senior Account Executive. The SAE role is a vital one in our firm, often serving as the day-to-day point of contact for clients, as well as the project manager for all work — from media relations to thought leadership/executive positioning to social/digtal work and beyond. Experience building and presenting full-scale public relations plans independently is a significant plus.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 4-6 years of experience in PR, preferably in an agency setting
• extremely strong writing skills
• Swiss Army knife multi-tasking ability
• boundless creativity
• a fearless approach to media relations and digital/social communications; and
• an allergic reaction to ego, negativity and typographical errors
Candidates who are interested in a fast-growing entrepreneurial environment where autonomy rules the game will thrive and find myriad opportunity for advancement.
We offer an extremely competitive salary and benefits package, a ridiculously fun group of colleagues, a strong roster of clients who just happen to be nationally-renowned brands and organizations, a fully-stocked kitchen, an addiction to culture, an impressively fast Ninja blender, a Starbucks machine and a management team who understands that there are other things in your life outside of your job. Our newly-expanded offices are located just northwest of Philly in Plymouth Meeting, minutes from the entrance to the Blue Route, the Schuylkill Expressway and the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
Recognizing talent as its greatest competitive differentiator, Vault is one of the Philadelphia Business Journal’s 2018 “Best Places to Work,” known for cultivating a progressive environment that attracts and retains the smartest professionals in the business.
Salary/Job Requirements: Negotiable per experience
• 9 am to 5 pm (Monday through Thursday)
• 9 am to 2:30 pm (Friday)
• In addition, we have a flexible scheduling and work from home policy.
• 100% paid medical/dental benefits
• 17 paid company holidays in 2019
• 401k Profit sharing and performance-based additional compensation
• Performance-based staff vacation
• Professional development opportunities
• Fully-stocked kitchen/coffee bar