The Kendal Corporation, located in Kennett Square, PA, is a not-for-profit, values-based leader in services to older people. We are seeking a SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER who has excellent skills and embraces principles of the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers). Kendal offers competitive wages and benefits. Currently the Kendal System consists of 11 affiliates in eight states. We encourage all interested candidates to visit our website, www.kendal.org, paying particular attention to our Values and Practices and Annual Report.
The successful candidate will foster Kendal’s values in outcomes and processes. The position’s responsibilities include designing art and copy layouts for material to be presented in visual communications media such as advertising, books, magazines, newspapers, newsletters, displays, signs, internet websites, social media sites, electronic presentation materials, DVDs, videos and packaging.
• 5 years directly related experience
• Demonstrated excellent graphic design skills
• Excellent production skills
• Experience producing advertising, brochures, newsletters, annual reports, websites and presentations in print, electronic and online media
• Ability to take photographs and to supervise photo shoots
• High proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite software, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Acrobat Pro.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
To apply, go to: http://www.kendal.org/working/EmploymentOpportunities.aspx