This full-time position is responsible for managing social media marketing campaigns in close coordination with the organization’s Directors and team.
Day-to-day activities include:
• Creating, curating, editing and managing all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast) across the Family Hope Center’s social media platforms
• Exploring new social channels to determine if those platforms are appropriate for the organization
• Staying up-to-date with the latest trends in social media management and engagement
• Managing and evaluating social media campaigns (paid ads)
• Interacting with fans across social platforms to ensure appropriate engagement
• Interacting with families in person at the Family Hope Center to capture and share success stories
• Taking direction from organization leaders to ensure alignment in content and priorities
The position requires the following experience and/or understanding of:
• Writing for social channels
• Brand development
• Identifying target customers
• Setting clear objectives
• Visual design software, such as the Adobe suite
• Content strategy
• Promotion strategy
• Conversion strategy
• Social media measurement and analytics to establish ROI
• Optimizing content and technology
• A bachelor’s degree is preferred in one of the following – communications, public relations, business or marketing.
Those interested in applying should email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include salary requirements with cover letter.