Client in Trooper, PA, is looking for a social media marketing manager for approximately three months. The position is available long-term and could turn into a permanent opportunity. They need someone to start within the next two weeks. Below is the job description.
The social-savvy person will work cross functionally with various departments to maintain a social framework that leverages the multiple sources of social content across the company while managing risk. He/she will also be responsible for increasing the firm’s social followers and engagement, managing an editorial calendar, ensuring execution of social communication on a daily basis, and analyzing and reporting on the performance of social channels.
Responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to the following:
• Maintain the overall social media editorial calendar, including blog, webinar, video, commentary, conference participation and much more.
• Manage the Practically Speaking blog, including bi-weekly articles, editorial calendar, video production, technical enhancements and tracking.
• Collaborate with lead generation and public relations to create and execute on integrated marketing campaigns
• Understand social media regulations in financial services and communicate frequently with compliance
• Manage agency relationships to ensure smooth execution of social media content distribution and metrics.
• Review social media metrics (including social media follower growth, engagement, website referral traffic, downloads and lead generation); continuously measure and report on the impact of the company’s social media marketing efforts.
• Tune into what people are saying about the company, subject matter experts and the industry to identify timely opportunities for engagement
• Stay up-to-date on social marketing trends and best practices, and regularly benchmark our activity against the competition.
• Monitor and promote social media strategic partnership designed to help grow social media presence for our clients (independent financial advisors)
Professional and Personal Profile
• Proven results in social media programs; demonstrated ability to tie social efforts to measurable results and drive significant increase in followers and engagement over time.
• Demonstrated ability to create and develop a strategy and plan that identifies audiences’ needs and meets business goals.
• Adept with Omniture and ability to understand and interpret website data
• Proven experience implementing processes and collaborating cross-functionally to achieve results.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Master communicator, strategic executer, and creative thinker.
• High attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills: can effectively communicate and relate to all levels within and outside the organization; possesses the ability to influence and creates and builds positive and productive relationships.
• 4-year degree required, preferably in marketing or communications.
The Job Exchange