Maven is currently accepting resumes for summer 2020 interns.
An internship at Maven provides a genuine experience of what it’s like to work at an innovative, boutique communications agency. Summer interns provide support for all team members and perform tasks such as:
• press release and media materials writing
• media monitoring
• creating and maintaining media lists and clip reports
• social media research and writing
• blog post research and writing
• participation in team meetings and brainstorm sessions
• opportunity to attend client meetings and events
• current college students majoring in PR, communications, journalism, marketing, or digital media
• strong writing skills
• interest in learning more about B2B and B2C communications for companies in real estate, professional services, and nonprofit
• knowledge and comfort using the entire Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and Google docs, and design programs
• InDesign or other graphic design/editing programs a plus
• digital design experience a plus (Canva, Illustrator, etc.).
• previous internship experience preferred
Our summer internship program runs from May – August (start and end date are flexible based on schedules). Interns are required to be available to work at least three days a week or up to five days a week, 21-32 hours/week. This is a paid position.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org